Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I've found it!

I've found it! I've found myself! Five months of living here and I'm happy now. It was a tough five months. Part of me was still in Tampa because I had the assanine idea to get involved with someone before I left. We gave it our best efforts, texting, messaging, sending naughty pics, talking about his plans of moving to NY but in the end, it didn't work out. I realized that I was so consumed on our future plans I wasn't living and enjoying the present. My thoughts were always on him and wondering when I would hear from him again. I think we both put in a lot of effort and we both exausted ourselves too. Now it feels like life is going 100%.
I've made lots of new friends, am hanging out with a guy that I'm wildly attracted too and life is finally moving forward....because I'm living in the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment