Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

One of my eighteen New Year's resolutions is to blog more often, so here is the start of blogging more often! 2012 resolutions:
1. Do at least two things from the "101 Things To Do Before You Die" book that I bought last month. Some of the possibilities are - Meet someone with my name, Graffiti (I'm in a good city for this one!), Meet an idol (Anthony Bourdain or Fiona Apple), Confess in a confessional booth at church (gotta think of something narley that I done..or graffiti would work too!).
2. Sleep naked more often - I'm fulfilling this one already!
3. Take a trip to visit a friend in another city.
4. Learn to be more upfront with guys that are interested in me and I'm not interested in them - did this yesterday. Do I really have to tell a guy that 22 is too young for 30 year old me? Yes. Yes I did.
5. Blog more often.
6. Take more pictures.
7. Eat dim sum at two different restaurants. I've always wanted to eat dim sum but never have.
8. Get another tattoo.
9. Call my family more often.
10. Eat at restaurants that are on my list of places to eat in New York.
11. Bug friends to visit me in New York.
12. Put time aside to do things I like.
13. Make more money.
14. Explore New York like a tourist.
15. Spend New Years 2012 - 2013 in Brazil with my dad.
16. Create a scrapbook filled with only the weird things that happen to me in New York.
17. Improve my drunk texting.
18. Enter a food eating competition.
I posted on Facebook that finding 20 resolutions was damn tough and a friend posted that 20 is too many. I should pick five or six realistic goals and accomplish those. I don't think she realized that some of my goals are to get a tattoo and improve my drunk texting!
Here's to 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment